- April Update From Ms. Jenn 04/02/2020
Hello Moxie Families,I wish more than anything that I was sending you a message with an exact return date, but unfortunately it’s still up in the air at the moment. However, keeping the faith, I have begun to formulate a game plan for us so that we can wrap things up and end our season in a positive way! Nothing is normal at the moment, and I’m afraid that we’re going to have to do some unusual schedules to make this all work, but I am confident in all of you to help my staff and I pull this together for our kids!Provided that we are permitted to return to the studio, I am planning to resume classes May 4-June 12. This will include the classes we have already planned to make up due to Covid-19.I have received our options from The PAC for available dates in June. Going off of their availibilty and ours, our best option is below:Show 1 Rehearsal Date: Tuesday, June 9th 4-9pmShow 2 Rehearsal Date: Wednesday, June 10th 4-9pmRecital for Show 1: Thursday, June 11th 6pmRecital for Show 2: Friday, June 12th 6pm.PICTURES: ***Tentatively rescheduled for Saturday, May 16th beginning at 9am.This business means everything to me. I opened my doors on October 12, 2010, on my daughter’s 1st birthday. I always dreamed of having a little girl and hoped that one day she would choose to live a dancer’s life, just like I was fortunate to. 10 years later, I am truly blessed to be experiencing all that I hoped for with my daughter, my staff and my dance families. The studio has given me a chance to do what I believe I was put on this earth to do. So I hope that you all can stick with us as we close out this unusual dance year with a bang!I cannot wait to see all of you in MAY! Lets stay positive and give our kids some excitement to look forward to!Sending my best to you all,Ms. Jenn
- COVID-19 Concerns 03/12/2020
We will be taking appropriate precautions at our studio regarding COVID-19. At this time, we will not be closing our studio.
We are implementing some changes regarding lobby use and sanitation. Hand sanitizer and lysol wipes will be accessible in every studio. We ask that only 1 family member drop off and pick up students, if possible. We ask please do not gather in the lobbies unless necessary, please wait in your car until class is over and come in to pick up your child.
We are also canceling viewing week for this month to limit gathering in the lobbies. We want to be proactive on limiting contact at this time to keep our dancers, staff, and parents healthy. If you or your child is sick, please stay home.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to shoot us an email. As always, we will continue updating you all with any changes moving forward.
- Ballet 4 and Tap 3 Cancelled 2/26 02/26/2020
Hello Ballet 4 and Tap 3 Families,
We wanted to let you know that we are going to close the studio tonight at 6:30pm due to inclimate weather that should be coming to the area. We have teachers living further North, so we want to make sure they make it home safely. We will have a make up date for these classes at a later time. If you have any questions, please let us know!
- 2/13 – Classes Cancelled 02/13/2020
- February 2020 Newsletter 02/11/2020 138399711_February-2020-Newsletter