Pic 1 Pic 2
Lyrical is a dance style that blends Ballet and Jazz together. Lyrical is smoother and a bit faster than Ballet but not as fast as Jazz. In Lyrical you use movements to express strong emotions such as love, joy, and anger. It teaches you to let go of your inner emotions. As well as in Jazz, in Lyrical it is good to see body lines.
- Level 1: 1-2 years experience
- Level 2: 2-3 years experience
- Level 3: 3-6 years experience
- Level 4: 4+ years experience
- Form fitting dance attire
- Shoes: Dance paws or half-sole dance shoes
- Hair: Must be pulled back out of the face.